Friday, June 10, 2011

to twist arms into a circle


"Have you seen Duport What famous dancer? Then you can not understand. You see, I am so jump." Natasha did her skirt like a dance, to twist arms into a circle, running On a few steps, in turn, vacated the body leaps, feet slapping each other, the tip of a few steps on tiptoe.louis vuitton epi leather pont neuf pm rubis 

"Look, I'm not stopped it?" She said, but she tiptoed staggered. "You see I'm such a jump! I will never marry anyone, I want to be a dancer. But I ask you not to tell anyone."

Rostov loud voice, the merry laugh, causing jealousy Denisov next room up, Natasha bear to, so a laugh with him.

"No, you look wonderful is not good?" She used to say.

"It's wonderful. You have not want to marry Boris, right?"

Natasha blushed.louis vuitton damier pocket organizer brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment