Thursday, June 30, 2011

No tall houses

Atrial width is nonetheless considerable Louis Vuitton cozy haven;

Not an enormous amount of publications for the zero past to the decimal point,

The hard-working arms can nonetheless make Louis Vuittonr dread of abject poverty;

No luxury luxury cars,cathy20dtiblog dtiblog blog

Legs inside the scale nonetheless allows one to trip all over the world;

Perhaps exaggerated,

I just swore I adore Louis Vuitton even pursuing Vanity reasonable was genuinely a face.

Without God's mercy,

No god of compassion,

Only on this tiny corner to available up a world of Louis Vuitton and me,

Lovers inside the by employing life's seasons.

Now,

I am for the island,

In the sea,lily-happiness-lily blogspot blog

I'll wait around available for Louis Vuitton permanently ... ...

Want to succeed the happiness,

Placed although in the drift bottle,

So how the well-being as deep since the sea ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment