Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Defense Secretary Gates, how to respond


Yang Jiang Sound: U.S. Defense Secretary Gates, how to respond?herve leger v neck halter bandage cocktail black dress 

Shih Chi-ping: Bill Gates's response are of course verytechniques, the surface that he said we are willing to strengthen cooperation with China, even if that sentence was heard. Hisfocus on the more important about my induction into the followingthree, the first particular, he stressed, I think this remark was meant to listen to those countries in Southeast Asia

the United States attaches great importance to Asia. You like me for example, Gates, Secretary of Defense in my term of office four and a half, I at least have to fourteen times. Also Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, she was only three years of taking office, she immediately came eighth, and there are over a year Obama.Do you remember a while ago, Hillary talked about, then do we have to come back. That I attach great importance to Asia.

Second it, Gates admits, the most recent period, with the Air Force, U.S. Navy are afraid of a so-called anti-intervention, or regional block a military capacity. Listening to the words ofinsiders know that very fear that the so-called anti-blocking ability of the region involved means China's Dongfeng 21D, the so-called anti-aircraft missiles, so he points to. He also stressed that our U.S. Navy and Air Force are jointly developing a newsea and air operations a model, which means I also have my saycountermeasures.

The last one I think is very interesting, more importantly, Gatesstressed the United States last year, you said you are the coreinterests of this place right, I think I also have my place in theU.S. national interest. But the national interest in the end what is it? General understanding of the past, the U.S. special emphasisto the right of free navigation. In addition to this more today thanhe was two, one economic and trade and economic development of some interest in this area, this is about my U.S. interests. There is a third to abide by international law. So I thinkthe United States in this regard, the Gates's speech is veryspecific, it is worth all aspects of China to be concerned with.herve leger high twist yellow blue skirt 

Yang Jiang sound: so it looks like the South China Sea but alsointo a very quiet period. Back to our subject, on this region, how do you from a macro point of view?

No comments:

Post a Comment