Thursday, June 23, 2011

they do a whole village to fall apart

Do not trust them and you just have better, while it changed his mind, they are selfish and contented, they simply myself, a bit unwilling to sacrifice for the common good sideline. "
Isa Stewart also has two sides of his character, that he was a gentle person, but when talking about the village where the local tyrants, he actually filled with hatred: "Why on local tyrant than farmers rich hoot? Because they wit it?"
"If the smart little people, live on the mind these words: unity is strength. But you look, they do a whole village to fall apart, like a mess like No way, they will bloody fool in the end from a harmmyself. Lomas who worked hard day and night ... "Isa Stewart looks quite handsome, handsome man called, will discuss the woman's favor.
Women do not give him peace of the day.
"I have no way, women are so used to," he piously self-reproach with.
"This is great for those who are not respectful of their husbands, for I will be angry. But it makes women pity.
"What kind of life they live Oh. No joy, no warmth, living a life like cattle. Husbands have no time to love them, I had to take a leading role.
"Many women get married that year on the beating, and I admit that I do so wrong that I have them a little too far.
"I'm just a little desire in the C: women Yeah, never stop each other's jealousy, I will let you all happy."
"In my eyes, you have arouses pity ..."
He actually smiled a bit shy to say:
"One time I almost hooked up on an official wife, she was from the city to the countryside to the villas.

No comments:

Post a Comment