Sunday, June 26, 2011

Family pay, can't wait

In, the wenchuan, two games have following earthquake, let a person heartache and uncomfortable; And not long ago in hunan a school's stampede occurred, fujian nanping more than a primary school pupils have been the gunman gratuitous harm incident more let person saddened. If fate not opposed to the man-made, it is to let a person can't stand. These let originally, it is difficult to buy a house, it is difficult to see a doctor, it is difficult to find work to school under the pressure of the testimony we and smooth added a lot of melancholy.
When we busy day for work, not work for a living, whether we can stop to think: have we cherish the life, paying attention to the families?
For instance, to our children, when they are born in the mother's womb, when they when its work, when they will shout mom and dad, when they took us thy skirts with timidly behind us first went to school, when they get red flag or got teacher batch, when they expect them to a word or an action let you feel they are growing up, when they're ignorant meaningless spirit you want to call him 'when eight fathers. We are happy, because we have a love need to be concerned. But when all this no longer exists, as parents mood is not sad and lost to describe the can.
So I think the flimsiness of the life, thought of life is impermanent, the more thought of the family paid not hesitate.
Whether for our parents, or to our children, our brothers and sisters, or are we love, when we are willing to pay, don't have to wait for love. Want to give them a call and then quickly take mobile phones; Want to give them a gift, and that we get to take to the streets to buy. Even if no earthquake that heaven the moment of human aspects of the mood changes have circumstances alter cases. Life always has this or that reason, which we don't have the opportunity to express the feelings of relatives. Sometimes is not low; their conditions Sometimes people in the river's lake, choice; And more of the time be yourself to our: next time.
But life is up to you how many can hold next?
Twenty-three years ago, my brother. He was a congenital heart disease, just a concussion face is red, panting. Then the family is poor, in order to can I go to school early, for he drop out with a bamboo baskets, from the town wholesale twisted dough-strips walk street lane to wear his wares. Sometimes I read in the middle school open at the breakfast to get to, is to sell a little more than a, 2 it is to want to send two root twisted dough-strips gave him the book to read good brother. I often hide him, don't eat his twisted dough-strips. He found I later angry: "is his brother to sell twisted dough-strips anointed the your face?"
Of course not, but I don't want to say. Then I can only in the heart vow: good good study, grow up to make money for the doctor to brother. But the elder brother didn't wait until that day. At his death, people in his small basket also found a new english-chinese dictionary "little". That is he bought for me. Now brother has been gone for DuoNian....... In his alive, only he give I care, not from me here to get a return. And I regret is more in him alive, is not well talked to him a heart, not explain his reason, not from give him a little as brothers can give his attention.
From then on, I gradually strengthened one idea: for family, when you want to pay when they don't hesitate.
After college, I left the parents, then work outside, marry, have children. Once in order to do well in the work of a few years, all don't go home. Wait for a return to a house, found the mother gave me a double old cloth shoes, many wonder. My sister told me, her mother every year for me to do a new pair of shoes, said than leather shoes, a soft cloth shoes feet. If she is not, these shoes I could put on a few years. After that, every year Spring Festival, I want to like migrating birds fly back. Always feel can accompany them a less times.
In 2008 the heavy snow. My wife and I, children are stuck on the road, the car step trapped a son and I will come down and push. The wife ask me why this is. I said, if the parents can live up to eighty years, if we can come back once every year, we also can accompany them more than ten times? But if these "if" not set up?
Returned home, just know, mother every day to the village to look around. She is looking forward to our return, and because the snow too big worry about the safety of our way. As long as heard the noise of the car, she would ask the father, "excitement is the children come back?"
After the heavy, run-down old house is shaky. My wife and I discuss a from their money for a house of squeezed tens of thousands of yuan to old people built a new house. Mother said: "don't cost money, we can still live how many years?" I say: "you want to live again 20 years, the house value, so you have to make a living."
In fact, our conditions is not good, but I want to wait until we condition improved, the old man may have not. Then want to filial also too late.
So, the dear ones pay can't pause. When you promised to take children go out to play on Sunday, when you think of should give parents a greeting call, when you feel today should be active with lover heart, have another talk so don't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment