Friday, June 24, 2011

honest and sincere in his eye where the clear showing happy spark

Mother sitting across from him, replied:
"Is the rent."
"The house is not how good." He criticized the sentence.
"Basha'll be right back, you wait for him for a while." The mother said quietly.
"I was waiting for him to do." That tall man calmly replied.
His calm attitude, soft speech and simple looks, made her feel at ease he looked at her honest and sincere in his eye where the clear showing happy spark. In his slender legs, shrug bend back, bony body inside, what is funny but it seems that some people love the place. He was wearing a blue shirt and black pants, boots in Kujiao into.
She would like to ask his name, from somewhere, is not very long recognized her son, but he suddenly shaking a bit body, the first opening to ask her:
"Mom! Scar on your forehead, who is playing?"
His mouth, his eyes bright smiles, warm weather, he added the.But this made her angry. She closed his lips silent child, and not with a cold and rude tone to ask:
"My God, these things have anything to do with you?"
He leaned toward her tilt over.
"Do not get angry, why be angry, it is because my mother is like you, so head there is a scar, so I only ask of you listen to me, she was living with shoe maker to break with the last head. She is a laundry woman, he was a shoe maker and she - I have done after her son - I do not know where to encounter such an alcoholic, she is really big, unfortunately, he often beat her, really! I am scared children have almost cracked skin ... "
Because of his candor, his mother felt as if completely lifted the alert, she thought, Ba Weier because she was so rude to answer this Frankenstein while she was angry - she smiled apologetically and said:
"I'm not angry, but you asked so suddenly passed away ... ... This is my man left me a gift ... you are not the Tatar people?"

No comments:

Post a Comment