Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sacred theory as rain nourishing my heart

This spirit of brotherhood that I had not previously experienced, but now, their every word, or even both eyes of each exudes a love of glory.
During this time, my thinking has undergone major changes, the people great, sacred theory as rain nourishing my heart like those describing the simple rural life realism literature, gave me new inspiration. I think only the most intense human love is full, will inspire people to pursue the power of the meaning of life, since I would not only consider their own, but a beginning of others.
Listen to Andrea, he opened grocery money, are used to help the "best interests of the people's interests are" thinking people had. He was like a pious deacon serve as a mass like the Archbishop, in which people switch to transit, from time to time for their intelligent and witty and happy. He often could not help smiling into the arms of the residual hand, a stroke the other hand stroked the soft beard said to me: "You listen. Oh how good?"
There is a group of people just pull Love called the vet, his voice like a goose call, unique to express his contrary views with college students, when such a time, Jielikefu to surprise his eyes to the Next down, grumbling, said: "blind trouble."
Andre and I appreciate them as students, but college students treat him like a slave or master to treat a small hotel just crying like two children, he did not perceive this. Guests gradually dispersed, he always stay I, we spread a blanket for the seats to sleep on the ground. Na Zhandeng night before the statue of the light, we speak freely, chatter. He took his Christian piety and joy unique to me: "In the future, 80 to develop them a hundred of these outstanding people, occupy an important position in each country, the world would ever turn over."

No comments:

Post a Comment